SAP Screen Personas allow businesses to modify existing SAP screens to optimize processes and enhance end user experience. The drag and drop interface means little, if any, development is required to provide a simple and intuitive user experience to your team. In conjunction with SAP Fiori UX, SAP Screen Personas represents the next generation of SAP UI.
“Simple” is the buzzword of the year, but what does that mean to your business? If you had the tools to take a step back and remove process clutter, what would it mean to user acceptance? What would that mean to productivity and profitability?
Join us as we take a look at the real world possibilities of SAP Screen Personas. In this 60-minute webinar, we will look at the adoption path of Screen Personas from the beginning. We will:
- Take a detailed look at SAP Screen Personas
- Outline system and hardware requirements
- Review sample project timelines
- Identify best practices in SAP Screen Personas adoption
- Demonstrate SAP Screen Personas in action
- Answer questions and discuss how this could change your SAP experience
SAP Screen Personas have been a game changer for many organizations. Is it time for your business to experience the next generation of SAP UX?
View video of this webinar on our YouTube page.